Sunday, September 29, 2013

Is it alive?

I am very bad about remembering to blog. It's not like I have a shortage of things to write about; I live on a coffee farm, I have chickens, I work in a research lab, I travel to far flung places, and I like to randomly try to make things. All of these would be excellent blog topics on their own, however I never manage to write anything. In order to change that I decided to try NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), while my husband at least tries to do NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). So, I guess its time to stretch my fingers and start getting some practice. I think part of my problem is that I hate the way I write. So I apologize in advance. Also I am finding typing with nails to be more challenging then I remember. So here goes everything and nothing I guess. Time to start warming up for a month solid of blog posts (with a trip in the middle too).

No comments:

Post a Comment